300-Hour Training Dates
Ten empowering long weekends, September 2018 - March 2019:
- September 28-30
- October 12-14
- October 26-28
- November 30 - December 2
- December 14-15
- January 11-13
- January 25-27
- February 8-10
- March 1-3
$4,250 if paid in full by April 30.
$4,500 (with a $500 nonrefundable deposit due by Sept. 21, 2018) paid in the following installments:
- $500 due by September 21, 2018
- $1500 due by October 26, 2018
- $1500 due by November 16, 2018
- $1000 due by December 14, 2018
Application forms may be picked up at the studio or downloaded here. Class size is limited to 20 people.
Bhakti Marg 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
2018-2019 | Yoga Alliance Certified
Facilitator: Keli Lalita
Prerequisites: Proof of having completed a 200 hour training; and the ability to practice intermediate level asana.
Teacher training is more than learning to teach yoga postures; it is a journey of personal healing, empowerment, and an awakening of one’s inner love for all beings and the Divine. Immerse yourself in the traditions of Bhakti, the yoga of devotion, with the most acclaimed and knowledgeable instructors teaching the most comprehensive training available anywhere! We are so proud to offer this training with a complete staff of professionals having thousands of hours of combined teaching experience, maturity and expertise.
300 Training Hours Include: Ten mandatory, in-house training weekends; 25 hours of community service (Karma Yoga); and 25 additional hours of reading & writing.
- Weekend 1: Opening Puja, including meditation and kirtan with Brahma Mahurta, and the art of advanced sequencing with Heather Dacus.
- Weekend 2: The art of Yin Yoga, advanced pranayama, and the Women of Bhakti.
- Weekend 3: Chakra Therapy, including an in-depth study of the chakra system and a look at which poses stimulate the different chakras; and the art of Yoga Nidra.
- Weekend 4: Kirtan Camp — study of the Hanuman Chalisa and the basics of playing harmonium; as well as an evening kirtan concert with Nina Rao.
- Weekend 5: Advanced Ayurveda with Balarama Chandra Das.
- Weekend 6: Anatomy intensive and in-depth work with hands-on assists.
- Weekend 7: Teaching and adapting for specialized populations, private class teaching, and an intro to Sanskrit writing with Shraddha Devi.
- Weekend 8: Sacred stories of the Bhagavatam Purana and the Narada Bhakti Sutras with Dr. Edwin Bryant.
- Weekend 9: Envisioning an ideal life, defining your role as a teacher/practitioner, and a special art project.
- Weekend 10: Graduation Ceremony
This self-investment includes:
- 300 hours of training with several experienced instructors
- Yoga Alliance accreditation (toward 500 hours)
- In-depth teaching manual
- Discounted classes during period of study
- Healthy snacks each weekend
For more information on the 300 Hour Bhakti Marg, please contact the studio at 518-584-0807, or by emailing email@example.com.