200-Hour Training Dates
Seven empowering 3-day weekends, October 2016 - April 2017:
- October 21-23
- November 18-20
- December 2-4
- January 6-8
- February 17-19
- March 3-5
- March 31 - April 2
$3,050 if paid in full by August 31.
$3,250 (with a $500 nonrefundable deposit due by August 31) if paid in the following installments:
- $500 by August 31st
- $1000 by October 21st
- $1000 by December 2nd
- $750 by January 8th
Application forms may be picked up at the studio or downloaded here. Class size is limited to 20 people.
200 Hour Bhakti Yoga Teacher Training
Yoga Alliance Certified | Taught by Gopi Kinnicutt & Keli Lalita
Teacher training is more than learning to teach yoga postures; it is a journey of personal healing, empowerment, and an awakening of one’s inner love for all beings and the Divine. Immerse yourself in the traditions of Bhakti, the yoga of devotion, with teachers Gopi Kinnicutt, Keli Lalita, Gaura Vani, and Edwin Bryant.
- Understand the biomechanics of forward bends, back bends, twists, hips openers, inversions, and arm balances. Learn correct alignment, function and purpose based on the individual.
- Learn how to adapt postures to maximize the full potential according to individual needs.
- Explore the power of breath in movement. Tap into the source of unlimited potential power.
- Learn a variety of sun salutations, including flowing in a mandala (circle) and the art of dynamic flow.
- Unlock the power of Bandhas (energy locks) and Kriyas (cleansing movement with breath).
- Study the anatomy of the body. The spine is key to physical, mental and emotional well-being.
- Learn hands-on assists and enhancements, guiding the body to greater freedom and space.
- Learn the art of flow and how to sequence poses in a compatible way that is healing.
- Discover the natural teacher within yourself. Find your voice and what you have to offer others.
- Learn how to address the needs and challenges of your students. Develop empathy and compassion for your students and address their needs both physically and emotionally.
- Understand the energy body and chakra healing in yoga.
- Go deeper into meditation, pranayama, mantra and kirtan (chanting).
- Study yoga philosophy in-depth through the Bhagavad Gita and Yoga Sutras.
This self-investment includes:
- 200 hours of training with experienced instructors, Gopi Kinnicutt (E-RYT 500) and Keli Lalita (E-RYT 500); world renowned Kirtan artist Gaura Vani; and Harvard/Rutgers Professor, Edwin Bryant, PhD.
- Yoga Alliance certification
- In-depth manual, including class sequences and mantras
- Healthy snacks
- Canvas tote, Yoga Mandali hoodie, and Mala beads